Saturday, September 20, 2008

Being a rock (poem)

Being a ROCK

I am silent, I don’t move …….

I am silent even if you scream ,

I don’t move until you throw me or kick me…

I won’t complain, still.

I am very patient, may be the most patient,

I can listen to your sorrows and won’t get bored,

I won’t utter a word if you are angry at me,

I will be the same when you are happy.



We are like you, we are never alike,

we are different, every one of us.

Some of us are humongous and some tiny,

our colors varies from place to place like you.

And you call us in different names and

we are valued differently by you.

Though we know we are the same,

may be that’s what you do, may be you forget.

Forget that you are all the same though you look different.

Maybe its time you learn from us, to be silent,

to be stable, to be patient , to be calm,

and to understand that you all are the same.

No comments: