Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Loneliness ...

Loneliness….

Ever felt you are being ignored by every one? Or that you are alone in this world ?
Yaa, am pretty sure every one of has gone through that and many must be going through that rite as I speak. I am sitting in my café and thinking what to do as I thought abut the new thing am into, bolging . So here goes .

Am surrounded by strangers most of the days , I am working in a café part time that is, I also am a student enjoying my college life. I feel lonely very easily , I don’t know why?
May be its because I take a lot and that is a lot of time to make good friends or even any sort of friendship with any one. And ya the world is moving so fast and may be the relations are also very fast. Every one wants a guy or a gal who can mingle fast with you and make you feel he or she knows you for an entire eternity.

Ya, as I was saying lonely, I am surrounded by friends and I have to say I have a bunch of really good friends. Still I feel am lonely at times , actually most of the time and still I know I have a lot of friends. May be its all in me , I just like to be in my own little world and just a very few people in it.

“Loneliness is just an empty piece of space , fill it with colours of life and relations or it will fill you with darkness”. :- Gautham S.

No comments: