Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Love.....

Love…

This word has always amused me . Love means different to different people , in fact love means different to each one of us . To some love is something that happens over long time and for some a little while. Some even believes it happens in a second.

Today there are so many types of love and everyone basically differentiates it into two . True love and love. The word love has developed so much that when two people say that they are in love the first thing that every one asks is that are you guys serious ?!!. Well, I was wondering what the best answer for it is? Ya , am pretty sure a lot of the people who are really serious don’t want to spread the word around. Yes , I would say the best way would be to keep them at a confused state . Tell some that they are deeply in love and some that nothing we broke up or just joking around. What I feel happens here is that , all of them will discuss about this when we are not around and they will all be in a confused state . This will in a way help in avoiding any kind of judgment and even if they make any they will be making a judgment that he is that or he is this . That means they wont make any judgments about the love thing!! Oops I drifted away from the subject so much …

Yes love , I have been studying everyone around me and it is so different . I mean each has such a huge difference in opinion over this word. I have run into people who tell me this all nothing. Ya some believe that this is all nothing, true love is something that does not even exist . Some has a great range of meanings heheh ya they have so many to love and that too love truly although its only for a week or two. There are some who feels love happens only ones and they live in the shadow of their love if they had a rough one with theirs that is. Some of them expects the other person to find it out , that is they never express it or rather never expresses it in words . I am ending this post here , I think its incomplete but my mood is not letting me to finish it.

If you are in true love , then nothing matters….” :- Gautham S

1 comment:

B. said...

Heh, love-serious-judgment-truth-confused...
Nice to see all of em in the same blog. Confused, yeah.

...B...